Registration at LocksmithCommunity.com

News / Announcements for the general public (read only)

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Stubbs
Staff - Administrator
Staff - Administrator
Company Name: Stubb Safe & Vault
Canada

Registration at LocksmithCommunity.com

Post by Stubbs » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:42 am

IMPORTANT!

We receive many applications that do not have complete, or verifiable information.

Due to the nature of our website, we require that our members be actively involved in the locksmithing industry, and be able to prove such.

If we are unable to verify you are who you say you are, and that you are active within the industry, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

Kyle is not acceptable input for the Real Name field on the application, nor is Kyles Lock. It is called Real Name for a reason.

kyleslock@gmail.com does NOT verify you as a locksmith.

Putting a legit company name, address, phone number & website without using an email address associated to that company, does NOT verify you as a locksmith.

Using a reference that we cannot verify, or cannot use, will NOT verify you as a locksmith.

There are things that you can do to make it easier for us to verify you.

First, the more information you provide, the better it will be for you. Multiple avenues of verification make it easy to approve your application, and that's the goal, right?

The best way is to belong to an association, whether local or national, such as ALOA, SAVTA, NSO, TAOL, etc.

If you know someone here at LC, use them as a SPONSOR. We'll chat with that member to confirm you and get your application processed quickly.

REMEMBER: YOU are responsible for proving your status within the locksmithing industry in order to achieve membership here.

If you have questions, please feel free to send us an email.

Thanks for reading;
Kyle (aka Stubbs)
-= Locksmiths Helping Locksmiths =-

I don’t know what the key to success is,
but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

Stubbs
Staff - Administrator
Staff - Administrator
Company Name: Stubb Safe & Vault
Canada

Re: Registration at LocksmithCommunity.com

Post by Stubbs » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Applications have always been the most frustrating part of running a website for locksmiths. It got to be so much of my time (and others who have taken on this process) that I removed the registration process & left this post up for serious inquires to contact me with the required and proper information to prove who they are. I still get a lot of requests that are "my name is John, from John's Lock and my email is johnslock @ somerandomISP.com". Honestly, I'm tired of it.

I keep this site up as reference because I said I would always keep the information, that has been gathered by our members for years, free to access to those people, along with newcomers that it may help. Unfortunately, that's going to be the extent of it going forward. I will not be accepting random registration requests. Another member MUST sponsor you here and vouch for you. Random emails requesting membership will not be replied to.

All of the questions we ask clients to get the best information, you'd think locksmiths would be better.

Thanks;
Kyle (aka Stubbs)
-= Locksmiths Helping Locksmiths =-

I don’t know what the key to success is,
but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.